Thursday, June 5, 2008

The self introduction of Choon Wah

Hi, let me begin by introducing myself, my name is Wee Choon Wah and I comes from Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. I am a guy and I was born on 24 October 2008. My friends like to call me ‘Wah Chai’, but I am not Andy Lau. I am a person who would like to know people of all over the world.
I like to watch movie and normally I will go cinema once every week. My top record is I watch 5 movies in one week. Although the price of movie ticket is expensive, but my friends still will accompany me watching movie. I am very lucky because I have these all freinds. I also like to listen song, watch drama, and eat. That’s why my good friend always asks me go many places to find and eat delicious food. This is the main reason of why my weight keeps increasing.
Normally I will online when I free. The 5 websites that I always visit are www.google.com, www.utar.edu.my, www.friendster.com, www.hotmail.com, and www.viwawa.com. Visit to Google website is most for me to find all information that I need. As a student of UTAR, I always visit UTAR website to get all information such as examination result and downloading the lecture note which posted by lecture. Friendster is my communicating tool to know people of all over the world. I was creating an email account in Hotmail and I always login to check my emails. However, Viwawa is an online game website and I was interested to login to playing online game.
That’s all about me. If any person is interested go watch movie with me, especially beautiful girl, you can leave a message to me, hahaha……

No comments: